Thursday, November 17, 2011

1000 SONGS - DAY 127: SONG #157

Day 127: A Song that Reminds Me of Itself

In the original 30 days song challenge, day 07 is "a song that reminds me of a certain event"; on day 07 I chose a song by Jethro Tull. I did not remember that choice until now when I decided to really post the song I had in mind today under that category I had changed to "a song that reminds me of itself (for lack of events?). By chance, the latter is also a song by Ian Anderson, from his 1974 War Child album (I thought it was from 76 or something like this). I did own the album when I was a teenager and I always remembered that song as the one worthy to be remembered from it. This may be for the verses of which I know that I did like from the very first time I heard this song:

Well do you ever get the feeling
That the story's to damn real
and in the present - tense
or that everybody's on the stage
and it seems like you're the only
person sitting in the - audience?


No comments:

Post a Comment