Friday, July 15, 2011

1000 SONGS - DAY 88: SONG # 118

Day 88: A song to take you through the darkness to the break of the day

Half past twelve and I'm watching the late show in my flat all alone How I hate to spend the evening on my own - would need somebody to take me through a thousand nights of darkness, maybe with the help of a thousand songs; for example Jonas Almquist and his late 80ies Swedish all so alternative band The Leather Nun :




I guess that their best known recording is their cover version of Abbas "Gimme Gimme Gimme":



There is also a live-version, maybe better for the stylish no future generation ambiente than for sound quality and the like, but I did not want to leave it to my dear readers (if there are any) to search for that on their own, since this is a MUST SEE (to be watched at maximum screen):

No comments:

Post a Comment